Finding a new clan is like looking for a new home. You want it to be a fun place where you feel welcome and your skills both as a farmer and warrior are appreciated.
Here’s where Cavebears comes in..
We are the oldest of the Bear Family clans with a focus on activity and participation.
Being active in chat, having fun, donating, building skills and warring with your fellow Cavebears is what to expect when you enter the Cave.
We are very social and like nothing more than settling down by the fire, wrapped in our furs and sharing a skull cup of mead while discussing our victorious plunders.
* Cavebears is a mature, international clan. We require our members to be adults
* Respect for fellow Cavebears
* No racist, sexist, or homophobic language
* If you provide constructive criticism, do so in a friendly manner
* Please keep chat "TV clean" -no cursing in the Cave!
* Keep current on activities and read your clan mail
* TH8, full lvl7 walls. The Cave is a pink-free zone!
* Please donate to open requests before requesting troops whenever possible
* Read requests before donating. Please wait 5 minutes before donating defaults to specific troop requests
* Lvl 5 archers, lvl 5 wizards, and lvl3 dragons are required and are our default troops
* Donation requirements are 800 per donation cycle (in line with supercell 4 week reset)
Third Party App Requirements
* All members are required to use GroupMe. This is a tool we use to communicate with each other out of the game. Please create a GroupMe account that matches your ingame name
* We declare war every other Tuesday between 5pm and 7 pm EST, every Thursday between 5pm - 7pm EST and every Sunday between 8 am - 9am EST
* All members are required to use Clash Caller to call war attacks
* If you opt in to war you are expected to use both attacks
* Using iMod (or similar hacks) for war is not allowed. We are honourable bears. Any members found using these will be kicked
Fluffy, the Great White Battle Bear, takes care of those who don't donate and those who don't follow our rules or meet our expectations during our monthly festivities, fondly known as Cliffings. Leadership is rotated and promotions may be made during our Cliffings. As such, Cliffing is an occasion for celebration and joy! This generally takes place on the Sunday prior to war. Mead is expected during these festivities.
So if you like to donate, chat, war, drink mead and have an awesome time, you have come to the right place!
Still interested? Of course you are! Now tell us a little more about yourself....